Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

WOYWW

This is my first post to WOYWW and I've discovered how difficult itis to get a good picture of my worktop. I have a long window behind it, lots of natural light for working by, but not good for taking pictures. However I have a couple of pics that should give you some idea of what it looks like.
That thing sticking up is where I am halfway through pricking out a stitched card for a friend from craft club who always does beautiful ones for my birthday, so I thought I would give it a try for her's next week.




This just gives a clearer picture. Will take and post piccie of finished card before I give it to her.











This is the view from the bedroom window today, no snow, just rather overcast and grey. Nothing like as pretty as the snowy one.

Having viewed the preview pics, the one of my worktop is better than I thought it was.

8 comments:

Heathers Inspiration said...

A Beautiful first post to WOYWW - Quite new to this too on my third this week and its fascinating x
What a super view too. Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

Karen said...

What a view to wake up to....!!!! Looking forward to seeing your finished card! Happy WOYWW! Karen 142 x

ria gall said...

welcome to the WOYWW family we are a friendly bunch and you will have so much fun going round the world looking at workspaces.
How lovely to have all that natural light to work with and a lovely view as well. Looks like a pretty card in the making
Wishing you a really great WOYWW
Ria #73

House of Bears said...

Welcome to the addictive world of WOYWW. We have a dilemma each week of exactly how to photgraph the workspace to its best advantage. Your pics are good.

April said...

Having natural light to work by is great. I hope your share the finished card. April #130

Mrs.D said...

Thanks April, I do like having natural light, it is wonderful. When we decorated the hall my husband put downlighters about the surface for working after dark, but they reflect so dazzlingly when I have Mirri card that I find it quite hard working without my natural light. The card is not finished yet, we are away until Wednesday but I will take the stitching with me, it can be done in the motorhome and finished when I get home, so will probably post it on Thursday.

Unknown said...

Welcome to WOYWW, I am not usually so late visiting but I have been very busy since Wednesday. It is addictive you know, once you are hooked that's it.
Carol.x #60

Tamika said...

Happy Belated WOYWW I was thinking how did she get a pen to stand up in mid air? Love that view from your window!